Incorporated in 2007, Enviromail is an established and successful Green Social enterprise.
We are constituted as a non-profit organisation (Limited by Guarantee).
Our profits are reinvested into the sustainability of:
- Our Projects
- Our People
- Our Community
- The Environment
Enviromail was formed by three volunteers with a shared vision:
“Reduce unemployment, tackle inequality, improve social inclusion, protect the environment and create sustainable outcomes for those most in need”
Enviromail are proving to be successful in delivering this vision and we are proud of our achievements to date which include:
- 14 full time, paid employees at Enviromail, recruited directly from our volunteers
- Assisting 289 volunteers into paid employment
- Providing training and support to 954 people from marginalised groups
- The design of bespoke training programmes endorsed by the DWP
- Opening the Enviro-hub, a Centre of excellence for Recycling, Training and Social Enterprise
- Operating the only sustainable sheltered factory in our city.
- Delivering real work experience in the emerging green / renewable sectors.
- Business growth of a Green, Sustainable, Social Enterprise with 500+ commercial
customers (includes sole traders, SME’s, PLC’ and Public Sector clients)
- Representing and Championing the 3rd Sector
- Achieving and maintaining ISO accreditations ( 9 consecutive years)
- Recognised as a Disability Confident Leader
- Achieving the BS EN 15713 standard
Need a chat?
Call the team today on 01482 718718 or